Re: NEW USER - Problems with FCB1010 mapping Cubase 5

montesarchiopietro@...

I checked and yes...it seems that the problem was the cable...I connected the fcb1010 with a midi out/in cable to my focusrite scarlett 2i4 and the mapping worked properly on cubase 10.5 (pedal 1 address 1, pedal 2 address 2 and so on). It's still not working with Cubase 5 on my other computer (which is the one that I basically use to work) where the midi learn is still sending everything to address 0, but I think that at this point the software is the other problem, since on another computer and software it's working properly.