Quit VST plugin responding to FCB1010 - Cubase 10.5 PRO

montesarchiopietro@...

I've finally managed to map my FCB1010 on Cubase 10.5 PRO. Now the last problem that I want to resolve is that while I'm pressing a pedal to have a specific result (just muting some tracks and unmuting some others) it also interferes with the single VST plugins and suddenly changes the sound I'm playing. It's like having a double mapping, one for the Mixer and one for the single plugins, but for the second one I don't know where to quit the messages sending. Can you tell me how can I do this? Thank you in advance.