Expression Pedals, Amplitube 4, Reaper 6.19

Tim Brown

Hello,
I think I must be overlooking something obvious here but I cannot get my expression pedals to do anything in Reaper. I'd like to set Exp B to be my wah-wah pedal in Amplitube 4. (I'm in the middle of a project, so I haven't upgraded to 5 yet.)  I have Reaper configured correctly (I think)  It sees MIDI input from the switch pedals 1-10, but no input from either rocker pedal.  I double checked the calibration on each expression pedal as I saw suggested in a few other threads while searching, but otherwise I can't get them to do anything.
I was able to get Amplitube to see pedal 1 as a hard high and low setting on the wah. (press once and it sets the wah to 0%, press again and the wah jumps to 100%) so I know I have my tracks configured correctly.  But I'm not sure what to change in my programming to get the expression pedals active. I'm using the Ed Dixon PC editor.  It looks like the pedals are activated in the editor, but zilch when I try to use them in Reaper.
What am I overlooking?