Re: Setting Up The Fcb1010 with The new Boss RC-500q

rmilby@...

Fonziemsun -
I do not know anything about the RC-500, and I do not know what you mean by "the chip", however I can see that you may not understand the reply from ossandust .

Don't expect the FCB1010 to work with the RC-500 out of the box. The pedal need to be programmed to send the same commands that the FCB-505 sends.

The  file that is linked will tell you what those commands are, and you have to follow the instructions in the FCB1010 manual to make that happen.

I hope this will help you - others that know more might be able to be more specific: Until then, read the manual and try to program the FCB1010

Rob