FCB1010 with BeatBuddy

aronshapiro <aronshap@...>

Hi all, this is my first post so I appreciate your understanding. Here is what I am looking to be able to do.

I perform as a guitarist and lead singer at small events that have long dance sets. The songs are ethnic/religious songs. The style is that I will play one song right into the other. Here are some of the things I would like to be able to do:

  1. Transition from one beat style to another. For example, playing a Pop beat at 150 BPM and then with one tap of my foot to switch to a Polka at 160 BPM, then with another tap of my foot switch to a Fusion beat at 110 BPM.
  2. I'd also want to have a foot pedal that can stop the beat all together
  3. and another pedal that can just jump to a bass drum without any other percussion sounds.
  4. Another foot pedal that can increase or decrease the BPM
  5. Another foot pedal that can increase or decrease the volume
  6. An additional functionality I would love to have is to able to have different chords to be able to play along with the guitar, e.g. E minor, G Major, D Major, C Major, A Minor, B Minor, B Major
I'm thinking that this all may be too complex to configure with one MIDI machine, so maybe it would be possible with 2 taps of the foot with different banks?

I know this may be a lot and may be very time consuming to configure, but is it possible with the BeatBuddy along with the FCB1010?

Thank you very much and Happy Holidays!