Re: Cracking/Popping

jeroen@...

Hi Geoff,

Following the messages here for quite a while, never heard anyone combining Guitar Rig 6 and FCB 1010. I have no answer to your problem but if I may, can I ask you this:
Were you used to the FCB with earlier Guitar Rig versions? Do you have the UNO firmware installed? Did you start programming the FCB from scratch, or is there a dump to the FCB possible, to get most functions responding and do some further tweaking?
I have the FCB1010 with firmware 25, and Guitar Rig 6. Just missing some simpel functions on a pedal.

Thanks for your time!
Goodluck with the cracking.
Regards,
Jeroen