SOLVED! Re: fcb1010 stays in 88 after SEND SETUP from UnO2 Control Center

uno@...

Hey Christopher,

your answer led me to the solution! It seems like the first Bank must not send any Midi & Wait Controls, because that will somehow put the fcb1010 into a 88-deadlock right after sending the setup, when it tries to initialize Bank 01.
So my walkaround is to simply add an EMPTY first bank without any INIT_BANK, and only start my Bank setup with Bank 02. At least for my needs, this is acceptable. :-)

Thanks a lot for all the quick answers, you guys are awesome!