Re: Help with simple start stop programming

rmilby@...

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 09:06 PM, <walfried@...> wrote:
System Real-Time Message
MIDI Implementation Version: 1.00
1.Receive Data
System Real-Time Message
Timing ClockStatus     F8H
StartStatus                  FAH
ContinueStatus            FBH
StopStatus                   FCH
Active SensingStatus   FEH

Yikes!  You said  "any help is appreciated"  ...
In your post I could not read "
System Real-Time Message" which for our purposes, and int the manual, are Control Change (CC) Messages.
The values above are hexidecimal  F8H , is the hexidecimal number F8, or 0xf8 if you are a programmer.
In some midi table it would be shown as 1111 1000  the binary codes for F & 8

I think others will be better able to help you with programming. You could help by letting us know if you have found the manual https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html, and seen the programming video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYNND5nMWhc

Learning to program this thing can be challenging. I have my pedal connected to my Linux computer, and I have a program "midisnoop"  that can monitor the messages. It made finding my mistakes much easier.

I'm afraid that is not  the quick answer you hoped for, but I hope it helps.