Re: Help With EurekaProm and Ableton

Kevin Lague

I was doing this exact thing this weekend.

Found this: https://www.fcb1010.uno/ (way easier to use than programming everything with your feet, a la the video below; definitely worth the price)

and this  https://github.com/format19/FCB1010/releases/tag/Rev3 in conjunction  with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIAuzh11jY (shows you how to get the board and Ableton set up together)

I factory reset my board to use exclusively with Ableton; not sure if you're going to want to do that with the EurekaPROM.

In that case, you may not want/need https://www.fcb1010.uno/. Just get into Ableton and map whatever you want from the FCB1010's MIDI messages! (click MIDI button in upper right of Ableton; you'll see an overlay; click the setting you want to pair with the FCB1010; then tap the FCB1010 switch you want to use for that setting)

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 4:17 PM Michael McInerney <mickiemac@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a simple way that they could share how to setup FCB 1010 with a EurekaProm into Ableton. I want to use it to control things like starting and stopping loops, freezing reverb, record. Things like that. Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael McInerney Music Therapy

--