Re: Can't configure Expression pedals CC per each preset

EJ SHELDON

Assuming that you took the time to read the manual and are actually using the editor correctly, you can now be fairly certain that your chip is bad (purchased from an eBay pirate perhaps?) and purchase the newest version of the UNO chip (v1.0.4 - from the source preferably ) and you already have the proper editor.

Not a waste of money at all.

Before you take the next step, make a screenshot of the spreadsheet view of your configuration, attach it and a copy of the sysex (.lgp) file to your reply, I'll have a look at it to see if it tells me anything.