Re: Template live loops Logic Pro x for fcb1010

chrisw_63

Are you actually performing live?  Because not only is Logic Pro late to the game with live looping, it's not really designed for live performances.  This guy explains it better than I can here.  (Link is supposed to start at 2:35 - go there if it doesn't.)

While I can't help you any better than that video can, if you are wanting to perform live, I would recommend using Ableton Live.  It is designed, after all, from day one and the ground up for live performance.