Re: Template live loops Logic Pro x for fcb1010

Henk van Glabbeek

https://youtu.be/oH9-kT9cOAA

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 1 jun. 2021 om 16:20 heeft Henk van Glabbeek <hvanglabbeek@...> het volgende geschreven:

Well I have my own system in using it. I combine it with with some already made beats and soundscapes.
Also I sometimes use live loops to create new tracks which I afterwards edit and mix in the usual Logic grid.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 1 jun. 2021 om 14:42 heeft chrisw_63 <chrisw_63@...> het volgende geschreven:

Are you actually performing live?  Because not only is Logic Pro late to the game with live looping, it's not really designed for live performances.  This guy explains it better than I can here.  (Link is supposed to start at 2:35 - go there if it doesn't.)

While I can't help you any better than that video can, if you are wanting to perform live, I would recommend using Ableton Live.  It is designed, after all, from day one and the ground up for live performance.