bin file for uno?

lindsay mannix

Hi all ,
Long time lurker here , really helpfull stuff!

I have all the goods to program/uv-erase  but a can't seem to find  the bin file other than lots of references to the old yahoo group.
and ebay sales for a programmed chip.

I did find version 1.07 on another site but that is old .
Where can I get the current UNO bin file from these days ?

I have searched but i do apologize in advance if my efforts were sub optimal.

I am also tackling the issue with Ableton 11 using python 3 rather than 2.
Has anybody been able to convert successfully using 2to3 ?
Thanks in advance
Lindsay