Re: bin file for uno?

Dale Newton

Its not copyright infringement unless you live in a country where it actually does have copyright protection or there exist treaties establishing that it is copyright in that country, and even then usually there have to be financial gains (reselling, etc.) in order to constitute copyright violation.

Hacking is not pirating.

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 2:15 PM Jack Fenton via groups.io <jack_fenton=ymail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm sure you are right. That is probably why the new Uno2 chip is serialized and set up to only work in one FCB1010 device. I'm sure they have lost a lot of money to ebay sellers who have simply copied and burned their own chip and then resold copies.