Brand New FCB1010 240V model for sale

mangsong

I have a brand new, never used, FCB1010 240V unit for sale.  I ordered it on-line, and was sent the wrong voltage.  I ended up keeping it as the return postage was worth more the the device.  Now I have two.
This one comes with a UK IEC power cable, but will work almost anywhere in the 220V>240V world. (Note - A step down transformer may work, but I was warned off that approach.)
If anyone is interested and can use this unit, make me an offer.  I'm on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada, so shipping to parts afar is likely not going to be economical.