Re: FCB1010 first steps w/UnO chip and total desesperation

Antonio Díaz

ossandust and EJ SHELDON, I really appreciate your help, but the FCB still does not work with Amplitube 5 via S1. I have tried creating a MIDI/instrument track, not using that track, etc. Nothing.

Besides, when trying again to make S1 learn MIDI controls, nothing works with bank 18. It's not that a want to user tuner and those things (to be honest, I just would like to bypass pedals and use exp pedals). I'm just commenting it in case it could be related with this issue.

Sadly, this seems just impossible to make it work. I guess there must be something really simple that I'm missing out, but I just can't locate it.
Nov