Re: FCB1010 first steps w/UnO chip and total desesperation

Antonio Díaz

Well, I have been trying Reaper this afternoon and I like it a lot! It's bare-bones look suits me. Amplitube sounds just ok, I can use my MIDI keyboard to play all my VST synths, but... I just can`t figure out how to use the FCB! I must be a lost cause.

The device is recognized by Reaper, but I don't know what to do. Please, please, please: this will be the last time, I promise, but tell me what to do? The moment I can hear Amplitube and bypass effects in Reaper I will be the happiest guy in the world