De: main@fcb1010.groups.io <main@fcb1010.groups.io> en nombre de EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...>
Enviado: domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2021 1:48
Para: main@fcb1010.groups.io <main@fcb1010.groups.io>
Asunto: Re: [fcb1010] FCB1010 first steps w/UnO chip and total desesperation

Got a reply on the S1 Forum:

Hi there,
the FCB 1010 has to be integrated as an "New Keyboard"!
NOT as a "Surface" and NOT as a "New Instrument"!

FCB1010 + UnO2 rules!

Regards,
Tino

I deleted the device I was using and created a Keyboard device and IT WORKS!
The setup is just like any other DAW - separate track for MIDI, pointed at the VST.