Re: Best chip for FCB1010 for controlling Mobius

Gord Sellar

That's cool, though a little further reading makes me think I'd
probably still prefer to set up the Uno2, just for the sake of
flexibility. (One nice thing about the RC600 is that it's designed for
foot pedal use, so I'm likelier to use the FCB1010 for things other
than just the basic track -control effects that the RC505 chip seems
to be programmed to do.

Thanks for the quick response, though!

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 7:25 PM ossandust <ossan.dust@...> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 09:36 AM, Gord Sellar wrote:

Does anyone know if the FCB-505 chip is likely to work well with the
Boss RC-600?

I checked the RC-600 manual, and yes - MIDI control is identical to the RC-505 and RC-505 mkII, so the FCB-505 chip works equally well for these devices
regards,
Xavier