Re: bin file for uno?

lindsay mannix <lgmannix@...>

I eventually found UNO version 1.0.2.f  that was freely available to download .

Would it help to post it here or would that have a negative effect on what keeps this group alive ?

It seems that the later versions are enhanced by requiring your controller to be on line to unravel some protection code .

Again I wonder is this is open source gone mad or just clever business interests monopolizing the situation ?

doing a search for "UnO 1.0.2.f "  will  lead to a positive result for those with the gadgets to burn one ,

I see that there are a few other  options available to purchace which dont really offer much except a lot of word salad .