Re: bin file for uno?

mangsong

I don’t frequently chime in on opinion related issues, but in this circumstance, I will stand with Matt.  Pirating is theft.  Intellectual achievements and properties should be respected and duly compensated.

Cheers.  John

On Jan 11, 2022, at 5:56 AM, Matt Palmer <mattpalms@...> wrote:

> Again I wonder is this is open source gone mad or just clever business interests monopolizing the situation ?

It's not open source.  It's a commercial product that is very cheap.  Please just buy it, and support the author who made this excellent thing.

>Would it help to post it here or would that have a negative effect on what keeps this group alive ?

I don't think posting pirated versions would be acceptable here, but it's not my group.

Regards,

Matt.