Re: Yet another expression pedals not working question

EJ SHELDON

Each FCB Preset has to have the expression pedals assigned individually.
They won't actually function until you select a preset to which you've assigned them.
If you're not already using an editor, I suggest you either DL the FREE MtnSystems (Ed Dixon) editor (should be in the FILES area) or, better yet, spend $25 on the UNO_ControlCenter editor. It works fine with the stock chip, and is much superior to the FREE editor I mentioned. You'll also be ready for the UNO chip when you realize that you need it. :-)