FCB1010 Uno and DMX

keeler_2000@...

Hi Guys,

I received the Behr 2.5 chip from SirNothing the other day and it is working perfectly with my Obey 40. Thank you, Sirnothing. If there is a Good Guys List, he should be on it.

I have an Uno4Kemper chip for anyone who wants it. I'll ship within the US free, but international will be on the recipient.

I used the FCB1010 Manager editor to reprogram the board for Notes. It was easy to do due to the incremental function. Because the Obey has 8 scenes per bank and the FCB has 10 presets per bank, I set pedals 9 and 10 the same for each bank. 9 being for chases and 10 for blackout.

The chases are not behaving exactly the way I want, so I might use them judicially. But all in all, I can gig with this board tonight and have a decent light system.

Thanks to everyone for your advice.

Fletcher

How much do you want for your Uno4Kemper chip?  I bought a used FCB that has one in it but I think the chip may be a problem, it looks like the pins were mangled when it was installed. I'm going to see if I can diag it maybe later today.
Thanks

Pierre Champagne <pierrechampagne2010@...>

Hello 
maybe is not the good email adresse 
im not the guy  sorry 😉

De : fcb1010@... <fcb1010@...> de la part de eric@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...>
Envoyé : 6 mars 2019 13.10
À : fcb1010@...
Objet : [fcb1010] Re: FCB1010 Uno and DMX

How much do you want for your Uno4Kemper chip?  I bought a used FCB that has one in it but I think the chip may be a problem, it looks like the pins were mangled when it was installed. I'm going to see if I can diag it maybe later today.

Thanks