From: "roger.colwell@... [fcb1010]" <fcb1010@...>
Date: 10/22/19 3:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: [fcb1010] GIO Transfer Go-Ahead Given

The GIO Transfer Agent membership application has been processed and "it" has joined the group as a regular member, which I've then followed up with changing its status to moderator in order to proceed with the transfers.

Now we must wait and hope that we're somewhere well-placed in the queue and will not suffer any consequences of Y!G having technical issues with our data! It may take several days ...

Also, late this afternoon, I'm pleased to report that in our GIO group I created a subgroup for FCB1010_UnO. The group's owner, Chris, was very helpful and provided me with elevated moderator status (as I have here) in order to begin the transfer process for them. The invitation has been sent to the Transfer Agent and now awaiting "it" to join.

Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Moderator

cem engin

Great stuff... Well done...

On Wednesday, October 23, 2019, 12:26:13 AM GMT+3, roger.colwell@... [fcb1010] wrote:

The GIO Transfer Agent membership application has been processed and "it" has joined the group as a regular member, which I've then followed up with changing its status to moderator in order to proceed with the transfers.

Now we must wait and hope that we're somewhere well-placed in the queue and will not suffer any consequences of Y!G having technical issues with our data! It may take several days ...

Also, late this afternoon, I'm pleased to report that in our GIO group I created a subgroup for FCB1010_UnO. The group's owner, Chris, was very helpful and provided me with elevated moderator status (as I have here) in order to begin the transfer process for them. The invitation has been sent to the Transfer Agent and now awaiting "it" to join.

Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Moderator

John Riley

that's some great work, Roger.  Thanks much !

Riley
jriley555@...

On Tuesday, October 22, 2019, 4:26:58 PM CDT, roger.colwell@... [fcb1010] wrote:

The GIO Transfer Agent membership application has been processed and "it" has joined the group as a regular member, which I've then followed up with changing its status to moderator in order to proceed with the transfers.

Now we must wait and hope that we're somewhere well-placed in the queue and will not suffer any consequences of Y!G having technical issues with our data! It may take several days ...

Also, late this afternoon, I'm pleased to report that in our GIO group I created a subgroup for FCB1010_UnO. The group's owner, Chris, was very helpful and provided me with elevated moderator status (as I have here) in order to begin the transfer process for them. The invitation has been sent to the Transfer Agent and now awaiting "it" to join.

Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Moderator

Steve Pettinger

Brilliant work Roger!

I'm very much an outsider (just can't get the time to deep dive into my fab FCB1010) but I know how much time these things can take to organise so THANK YOU from me for moving things forward in challenging times!

Steve

spammy_spamton@...

Nice work, sir!

chrisw_63