Member transfer and payment steps?

fminjoy@...

Should we lurkers who love you guys :) now apply for membership at GIO where there will be a donation link, or did I misunderstand how to contribute. Anxious to help reimburse your outlay ASAP.  Francine.

Roger Colwell

Hi Francine (and others),

First of all, there's no point in registering at the new GIO group as it should happen automatically when the transfer is complete and, besides, there's no content there yet.

Once we've moved, you'll find the Donations tab. Upon clicking you will see the request to cover Forum Costs. What's also displayed is the running total and number of donations already made.

Thanks for your support!

Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Moderator