Topics

Congrats Everyone

FishOOW

Thank you everyone that made this possible. I absolutely did not have the band width to deal with this and was ready to let it go. I'm a schlepp that watched it all happen but I'd like to give a shout to everyone that invested in other peoples' growth. You are gems of society and I most sincerely do not mean that lightly. I've had my FCB dialed in for years now and don't need anything here. I try to help when I can but there are so many others here that know their schtuff.

Cheers

sliding_billy_hamilton

Thanks to Roger, we now have the UnO group included as well.  For those who don't know, I have been a main group member since 2004 and the owner and creator of the UnO group.

cem engin

We appreciate you. When I say Us, I mean I obviously, but somehow I feel Thousands of Souls are backing me up this one...

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 02:05:12 PM GMT+3, sliding_billy_hamilton <sliding_billy@...> wrote:

Thanks to Roger, we now have the UnO group included as well.  For those who don't know, I have been a main group member since 2004 and the owner and creator of the UnO group.

jmcecil@...

Although I'm not a regular participant, I can't tell you how useful everyone here was when I first put an Uno in my FCB1010.  CUDOS and thanks for moving this great resource.

whippinpost91850

Awesome news

Thanks to Roger, we now have the UnO group included as well.  For those who don't know, I have been a main group member since 2004 and the owner and creator of the UnO group.

ben.e.smart@...

God bless you people.  This is the good corner of the internet.