Topics

Congrats Everyone

FishOOW

Thank you everyone that made this possible. I absolutely did not have the band width to deal with this and was ready to let it go. I'm a schlepp that watched it all happen but I'd like to give a shout to everyone that invested in other peoples' growth. You are gems of society and I most sincerely do not mean that lightly. I've had my FCB dialed in for years now and don't need anything here. I try to help when I can but there are so many others here that know their schtuff.

Cheers

sliding_billy_hamilton

Thanks to Roger, we now have the UnO group included as well.  For those who don't know, I have been a main group member since 2004 and the owner and creator of the UnO group.

cem engin

We appreciate you. When I say Us, I mean I obviously, but somehow I feel Thousands of Souls are backing me up this one...  

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 02:05:12 PM GMT+3, sliding_billy_hamilton <sliding_billy@...> wrote:

Thanks to Roger, we now have the UnO group included as well.  For those who don't know, I have been a main group member since 2004 and the owner and creator of the UnO group.

jmcecil@...

Although I'm not a regular participant, I can't tell you how useful everyone here was when I first put an Uno in my FCB1010.  CUDOS and thanks for moving this great resource.  

whippinpost91850

Awesome news

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@fcb1010.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Nov 6, 2019 6:05 am
Subject: Re: [fcb1010] Congrats Everyone

ben.e.smart@...

God bless you people.  This is the good corner of the internet.