Fcb1010

Robbie Conti <robbieconti@...>

Hi All I have one of these but only used it once. It is still boxed. I do not have a need for it anymore. So open to offers...it has not been modified in any way.

Roger Gentile

Robbie where are you located and what firmware is installed on the unit?
That info will help you sell quicker.

--
Sent from Libero Mail for Android

Robbie Conti <robbieconti@...>

I'm based in place called lossiemouth. How to I check what firmware is loaded.

Thanks for the mail

Sent from BlueMail

On 11 Nov 2019, at 21:39, "Roger Gentile via Groups.Io" <libero.it@groups.io target=_blank>roger.gentile=libero.it@groups.io> wrote:

Robbie where are you located and what firmware is installed on the unit?
That info will help you sell quicker.

--
Sent from Libero Mail for Android

Roger Colwell

Edited

As this group has an international membership, if anyone is left wondering where Lossiemouth is, it's in Scotland (UK).

To check the firmware you need to remove the bottom cover and look for the EPROM, as shown in the attachment I've added:

--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator

grantcrawford22

And a beautiful place it is too till the River Lossie bursts it's banks.
Probably better known for being the home of a Royal Air Force base.

As this group has an international membership, if anyone is left wondering where Lossiemouth is, it's in Scotland (UK).

To check the firmware you need to remove the bottom cover and look for the EPROM, as shown in the attachment I've added:

--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator

EJ SHELDON

You can load one of the free editors - Mountain Utilities or Ed Dixon - and it'll identify the chip for you.

Roger Gentile

I meant in which country... just check the pdf manual . Or connect it to  the pc editor and it will appear on the screen 👍

--
Sent from Libero Mail for Android

Monday, 11 November 2019, 11:50pm +01:00 from Robbie Conti robbieconti@...: