Back to the front

chrisw_63

Sounds like your Overdrive control is a Toggle - it turns on the first time it gets the trigger, then off the next.  I'm guessing you start with it off (always a good idea for MIDI controlled sequences).  So all you need to do is add another Overdrive Toggle at the end, so it's back where sequence expects it to be when it loops back to the beginning.

Knackers

Hello all, and thanks for allowing me to join the group. I have managed to get my fcb1010 to work with Revalver 4, within Reaper with a stock chip. However, when I playback what I have recorded, I notice that when the midi data triggers the Overdrive pedal within Revalver it plays the opposite of what was played the last time during playback depending on the previous state of midi data that was last accessed. As a result, the Overdriven parts of the song are played normally and triggered in the correct areas the first time around, and the next time playback occurs, the clean parts are played in the Overdriven parts. And so on.
Has anyone else experienced this? And know how to fix it?