Help With EurekaProm and Ableton

Michael McInerney

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a simple way that they could share how to setup FCB 1010 with a EurekaProm into Ableton. I want to use it to control things like starting and stopping loops, freezing reverb, record. Things like that. Any and all help appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael McInerney Music Therapy

Kevin Lague

I was doing this exact thing this weekend.

Found this: https://www.fcb1010.uno/ (way easier to use than programming everything with your feet, a la the video below; definitely worth the price)

and this  https://github.com/format19/FCB1010/releases/tag/Rev3 in conjunction  with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIAuzh11jY (shows you how to get the board and Ableton set up together)

I factory reset my board to use exclusively with Ableton; not sure if you're going to want to do that with the EurekaPROM.

In that case, you may not want/need https://www.fcb1010.uno/. Just get into Ableton and map whatever you want from the FCB1010's MIDI messages! (click MIDI button in upper right of Ableton; you'll see an overlay; click the setting you want to pair with the FCB1010; then tap the FCB1010 switch you want to use for that setting)

--
Kevin Lague
608.440.3805

Michael McInerney

Thanks Kevin! That’s amazing – Looks like all I need.

Michael

[...]

ossandust

FYI : FCB/UnOControlCenter doesn't work for the EurekaProm, only for Behringer and UnO firmware