Template live loops Logic Pro x for fcb1010

Ron van Veen

My live-setup is a combination of a keyboard/synth and a masterkeyboard with a MacBook Air. On stage I use Maistage, not Logic! The FCB1010 is used for expression, volume and effects.
The banks on the FCB store the programs of both keyboard/synth and Mainstage. When pushing a button, the programchange of both is made.

Not exactly what you want to do, but if you know how to setup Logic, you could configuratie the FCB for your needs.

I would not recomment to start with another DAW, every DAW has it’s pro and it’s cons. Being late in the playfield will not say it’s worse, or better! Logic can do more as you can think of, you don’t need anything else!

I would recomment to buy a good Graphical editor for the FCB, a course for understanding MIDI and enough knowledge of your DAW-software.

https://www.macprovideo.com/course/midi101

Groet,
Ron

Op 1 jun. 2021 om 16:20 heeft Henk van Glabbeek <hvanglabbeek@...> het volgende geschreven:

Well I have my own system in using it. I combine it with with some already made beats and soundscapes.
Also I sometimes use live loops to create new tracks which I afterwards edit and mix in the usual Logic grid.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 1 jun. 2021 om 14:42 heeft chrisw_63 <chrisw_63@...> het volgende geschreven:

Are you actually performing live?  Because not only is Logic Pro late to the game with live looping, it's not really designed for live performances.  This guy explains it better than I can here.  (Link is supposed to start at 2:35 - go there if it doesn't.)

While I can't help you any better than that video can, if you are wanting to perform live, I would recommend using Ableton Live.  It is designed, after all, from day one and the ground up for live performance.

Henk van Glabbeek

https://youtu.be/oH9-kT9cOAA

[...]

This I have received via Facebook

https://youtu.be/6K26HC7KtQs

[...]

chrisw_63

Are you actually performing live?  Because not only is Logic Pro late to the game with live looping, it's not really designed for live performances.  This guy explains it better than I can here.  (Link is supposed to start at 2:35 - go there if it doesn't.)

While I can't help you any better than that video can, if you are wanting to perform live, I would recommend using Ableton Live.  It is designed, after all, from day one and the ground up for live performance.

JiMbLeFiSh

I'm also interested in achieving this :)

Henk van Glabbeek

Hi everyone,
I just recently purchased the fcb1010. I want to use it in combination with Logic Pro x live loops in live settings.

Is there anyone out there who can help me with the set up, or perhaps someone has a template ready which he or she is willing to share with me.

Thanks a lot,
Henk