From: EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...>
Date: 16/06/2021 17:33 (GMT+00:00)
To: main@fcb1010.groups.io
Subject: Re: [fcb1010] Programming uno problem

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:20 AM, dennis quinn wrote:
Thanks for the reply, however I fear I may be asking the wrong question !

No, you WERE asking the correct question.
NOW you're asking the wrong question.
FIRST you need to be able to program the FCB/UNO to do what you want, WHATEVER that is.
Start by answering the questions I asked.
THEN we can help you with your problem.

Charles Fox

Hey, solved my own problem. I switched the Control Center setting in "preferences" from one large sysex to multiple small sysex messages.

chrisw_63

I have the iConnect MIDI 2+, and it's always worked great.

Charles Fox

I am using an iconnect midi2. I am aware of the cheap cable problems, as I have done a lot of midi stuff in the past. I'll try my M-audio interface, which is older but works fine.

EJ SHELDON

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 10:20 AM, dennis quinn wrote:
Thanks for the reply, however I fear I may be asking the wrong question !

No, you WERE asking the correct question.
NOW you're asking the wrong question.
FIRST you need to be able to program the FCB/UNO to do what you want, WHATEVER that is.
Start by answering the questions I asked.
THEN we can help you with your problem.

dennis quinn <dennisq@...>

HI,

Thanks for the reply, however I fear I may be asking the wrong question !

My problem is more straightforward ; I want to use the expression pedal(s) on the 1010 to control volume on my Rocktron Voodu Valve guitar pre-amp. I have used a Roland FC 200 with no problem but the 1010 will not play ball.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Dennis