Topics

Amplitube 4 Wah & Volume Curve Setup Problem

Brent Clearman

FCB Firmware 2.5.1E

Amplitube4 recognizes my wah and volume just fine, I just can't seem to set the min and max curves so I have full function 0-100%. The other issue which I'm sure is related is it will go from 30-100% by barely touching the pedals.

I've set them to these settings but nothing is getting close to what I need:
0 - 127    Only goes down to 30%

0 - 63

I've changed the curve values to 1 or 10 but I still can't figure it out.

Spent 45 minutes searching this group along with the file section and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help.

EJ SHELDON

What MIDI Interface are you using?
What editor are you using?
Do you have MIDIOX?

Start by doing a factory reset (boot while holding 1+6, release when countdown starts). Then calibrate the pedals according to the directions in the manual.
Use MIDIOX to view the output.
Any better?

Amplitube4 recognizes my wah and volume just fine, I just can't seem to set the min and max curves so I have full function 0-100%. The other issue which I'm sure is related is it will go from 30-100% by barely touching the pedals.

I've set them to these settings but nothing is getting close to what I need:
0 - 127    Only goes down to 30%

0 - 63

I've changed the curve values to 1 or 10 but I still can't figure it out.

Spent 45 minutes searching this group along with the file section and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks for your help.

Brent Clearman

Thank you - Problem is solved!

I feel like such an idiot since it was in the manual plain as day. I'm brand new to midi and everything is foreign.

I think I use the main Edit Utility most people use and I did use MIDI OX to get to this point.

Thanks again, I'm so happy I can focus more on playing now.

EJ SHELDON

No need to feel bad, the FCB has made more people feel like idiots than politics…..well, maybe not THAT many!