Topics

Cannot activate stompbox mode

Alex

Hi,

I am new to using the fcb1010 Uno to control the Axis FX II.

I just installed the Uno chip.
I initialized the memory (1 + 9 + power on) => OK
I activate the stompbox mode (1 + 10 + power on) => Not ok: there is no countdown.
I check in the PC Editor and everything related to stompbox mode is disabled.

Someone can help me?

Thank you in advance.

ossandust

I don't know where that "1+10+power" instruction comes from, but it's incorrect.
The UnO manual can be downloaded here: https://www.fcb1010.eu/downloads/FCB_UnO_v1_0_4_UserGuide.pdf

EJ SHELDON

Per Ossandust, RTM.
Also, if you're using the Ed Dixon Editor, it doesn't work properly with UNO v1.0.2 and up.
Spend the $20 for the UNO_ControlCenter Editor. It's worth every penny.

Alex

That what I did and it work.

Thanks

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.