Topics

Case for fcb1010

dbtrade

Hi all,

Can't figure out a good way to search the messages, so I apologize if this is covered in a thread somewhere.

Am looking for a good case for the fcb1010 and cables.

I see one mentioned on Amazon, but it has some detractors. Wondering what the users in this group may be using.

tim@...

I purchased the SKB 1SKB-SC2709 Foot Controller Soft Case from B&H Photo about 6 months ago and have been using is regularly ever since. I like it; it works well; it protects the unit.

There is a little extra space in the case once the FCB unit is in there (FCB is thinner than the space inside the case) so I lay a folded up bath towel on top of it to keep it from moving around. If I had the right piece of foam, that would work as well.

The strap is a bit flimsy, but I usually carry it by the handle.

The pocket is fine for holding the power cord and my Mio MIDI - USB interface.

Considering I was wrapping it up in a beach towel and putting it in a duffel bag before I bought the case, it's a big improvement. Not a lot of choices out there. I would recommend it.

Michael Whocares

Hi there,

this is the case I've purchased (in 2011) for my Behringer FCB1010:

Works a treat for me!

Hope it helps.

Best,
Michael

the kicker

I got mine EXACTLY You purchased this item on February 6, 2012.

Amazon keeps track ^^

Here’s the link – neat one for my FCB1010

https://www.amazon.com/SKB-Controller-FCB1010-MFC10-CyberFoot/dp/B001LNO9JI

Roger