Topics

EPROM Upgrades

vuduchild_82790 <dam718@...>

Hello,

I am looking into purchasing an EPROM programmer, and I am wondering
what kind of demand there is for the v2.2 upgrade chips.

I would like to be able to make chips available to all interested.

I don't have a web page, or I would have put this in the EPROM
Programming Service bookmarks section. I am just trying to get a feel
for the amount of people that would be interested at this point.

Please drop me an e-mail at dam718@... if interested.

thanks!

Dave

BC <bcproject@...>

I think most of the folks interested in the 2.2 chips are V-AMP users and
lord knows they are well aware of the people selling those chips. I can't
see there being that much of a market for them. But that's me...

sjanglin@...

I would definitely be interested!

My home email: sangin@...

Steve Anglin

Hello,

I am looking into purchasing an EPROM programmer, and I am wondering
what kind of demand there is for the v2.2 upgrade chips.

I would like to be able to make chips available to all interested.

I don't have a web page, or I would have put this in the EPROM
Programming Service bookmarks section. I am just trying to get a
feel
for the amount of people that would be interested at this point.

Please drop me an e-mail at dam718@... if interested.

thanks!

Dave

Dave Marshall <dam718@...>

Great :)

So far I have 3 orders. I am going to wait a few days to see if I can get 10, that way I can keep the end cost around $10 shipped per EPROM.

I'll keep ya posted, it may even be a little cheaper than that.

Dave

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/