Topics

Expression pedals show letters instead of 0-127 values.

zneven85@...

Hi all, I am using my Fcb with Kemper and UNO 4 Kemper chip. Calibration procedure should be the same with all chips and when I tried calibrating the pedals, I get the following values A1, A2..., B1,B2... all the way to F or something. I can't get the pedals to show 0-127. Please help, I am using the pedal for pitch shifting which is really sensitive and it's not returning the pitch correctly.

Thanks!

Neven

Chris Richmond

The expression pedal isn’t really intended for controlling something that’s “really sensitive.”

In any case, have to performed the expression pedal calibration routine?  Do that first

before trying to do anything else.

Chris

Hi all, I am using my Fcb with Kemper and UNO 4 Kemper chip. Calibration procedure should be the same with all chips and when I tried calibrating the pedals, I get the following values A1, A2..., B1,B2... all the way to F or something. I can't get the pedals to show 0-127. Please help, I am using the pedal for pitch shifting which is really sensitive and it's not returning the pitch correctly.

Thanks!

zneven85@...

I am calibrating the pedals by holding 1 and 3 while turing the fcb ON. Then I go through all the switches and calibrate minimum and maximum values for each pedal. Problem is, values are not 0-127 but in a different kind of order. Am I missing something?

ossandust

During calibration hexadecimal values are shown. Full range is 00-FF, actual range will be more something like 0A-F0