Von: main@fcb1010.groups.io [mailto:main@fcb1010.groups.io] Im Auftrag von chrisw_63
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. November 2019 14:58
An: main@fcb1010.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [fcb1010] FCB1010 as Bass pedal (Off Topic!)

Thanks, Violet, for the link to blokas.io.  They're doing amazing things with the Raspberry Pi ($35 computer, for those that aren't familiar).  Their Pisound board looks amazing.  I didn't know about Patchbox OS or MODEP either.  I knew someone would do something like this, just didn't know it was already out there.  Really looking forward to Pisound for the Pi 4.