Topics

FCB1010 Controller with UNO chip for sale

Bruce Collins

hello,
sorry if this is not a good place to do this but i have a good working order FB1010 that i no longer use no need.  id like to see it for $65.00 plus shipping whatever that would be.

any interest?

thanks,
bruce collins

Sent from my cell phone

On Sep 18, 2020, at 9:40 PM, EJ SHELDON <bluesrock13@...> wrote:

https://www.fcb1010.uno/

The best. Does NOT require UNO chip.

Alf Schroth

Hi Bruce.

1.  Does your FCB1010 have the UnO or UnO2 chip installed, or is it the original chip?
2.  Also, in what country are you located? I’m in Ontario, Canada.

Regards,
Alf

--
Best regards, Alf

Bruce Collins

thanks for asking. it has the original Uno chip and i live is the US. specifically in Maryland near Washington DC.

Bruce

Sent from my cell phone

On Sep 20, 2020, at 6:30 PM, Alf Schroth <apschroth@...> wrote:

[...]

I have the original FCB1010. I did a bit of research regarding the UnO chip, and it looks like I need the UnO2 chip to be able to properly control my Roland FR-8x.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,
Alf