From: fcb1010@... <fcb1010@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:47 PM
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: [fcb1010] FCB1010 with no memory.

Greetings,

New user here. I have researched this problem and found no answer. My FCB1010 loses all memory when the power is cycled. I have confirmed this using a midi monitor program as well as FCB1010 manager. It doesn't make any difference if I program it from the buttons or using the program. If I write to the unit then read it back everything looks fine. Same if I read the output on a midi monitor. Then after turning the switch off, waiting, and turning it back on, one of two results appear. I either get random numbers showing up for the values in the presets (again viewing it in FCB1010 Manager or using a midi monitor) or I get the default values as if I had done a factory reset. I have tried resetting it, that doesn't help. Firmware is stock, version is 2.5.1E. Build date is 2015. Any suggestions?