Topics

FCB 1010 and Amplitube problem solved

tuato70 <reyeror@...>

Hi all, first of all i apologize for my delay to post some message here, but I've been searching something special and i think this is it. And second, sorry for my english, please correct me if you want.

Many months ago i was searching the way to control the Amplitube with fcb 1010, i was asking in many forums, webs, blogs etc... but nobody knew the correct way to do it. I was frustrated and i decided to use Guitar rig instead Amplitube. Everything works fine, simple method and no very complex parameters, but in my head i had the amplitube sound and i knew it was possible.

Four days ago i was navigating the internet and tried to get some info in youtube, and suddenly it was there...... this video shows how to use Rig Kontrol (native instruments) with amplitube, so i watched the video and i wondered if that way was useful with amplitube. I stated to work and as if the gods took pity of me I found the solution.

Here is the video, and trust me, DO THE SAME THINGS HE DOES, and you will get able to select any patch on amplitube, except using the fcb software, I use the fcb hardware.

I hope this help you to be happier with your FCB1010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7Lyi7412nU

Thanks for all.

bbuchner@rogers.com

Many many thanks

I was getting frustrated trying to find out how to get my new FCB 1010 to control preset switching in amplitube. Using the method show in the video and using the IFCB editor for Mac, I was able to finally get this working.

thanks

Brent

--- In fcb1010@..., "tuato70" <reyeror@...> wrote:

[...]

Cem Solak

Hi guys the link you've mentioned is broken? İs there any chance one of you have that video or working link and send me? Many thanks. Cem