Topics

FCB 1010 Uno editor 1.0.7 #wanted

daveabbott1

Hi All

Does anybody have a backup of the "FCB 1010 Uno editor version 1.0.7 by Gordius" installation file they could send me. I have the reg codes but can't find my backup

Best Regards
Dave Abbott
cricket@...

Michael Whocares

Dave, please check your mails... ;-)

Regards,
Michael

daveabbott1

Hi Michael

Just in case you didn't get my email reply, I did get the email, thanks soooo much but the file got quarantined. Any chance you could send it via wetransfer or to my gmail address which is daveabbott5653@...

Best Regards

Dave

Roger Colwell

Dave, I was initially going to redact your email address from your message but then decided to leave it as-is ...

However, please note that when replying to an email you have a choice between "Reply To Group" and "Reply To Sender" (links at bottom of email) -- it would have been wiser to choose the latter for this type of response! If replying from the Group online, you have the option of selecting a "Private" button (bottom right of the Message Editor window).
--
Roger Colwell
FCB1010 Group Owner/Moderator

Paolo Piattica

I have the same problem:
does anybody have a backup of the "FCB 1010 Uno editor version 1.0.7 by Gordius" installation file they could send me. I have the reg codes but can't find my backup

piattica @ gmail...

Edmund O carroll

Hi

Same here, have license but no exe. I'd appreciate it if someone (more organised than me!) could send it on.

Regards
Ed

Keith M

David Grosz

I added file to group file section under FCBUnO Control Center V1.0
This is backup copy for those that need a copy but note you need your password to use

Edmund O carroll

great - thanks!