Topics

FCB/Uno Control Centre not connecting to FCB1010

geoff@...

Hi

I bought the FCB/Uno Control Centre software a couple of weeks ago licence number [REDACTED BY ADMIN]

I am running Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 on a Mac Pro Desktop with 128mb Ram and I have the FCB1010 connected via midi to USB hub via a Mio2 midi interface. Using it to control Amplitube 4 Max

I chose the correct Midi in and out channels and pressed the black midi connecter icon and it says it it is Connecting… with the blue progress bar cycling blue tints as it should.

The problem is it has been trying to connect now for 2 hours with no results, it just stays the same?

Can Anyone offer any help?

Kind regards

Geoff Packman