Topics

FCB UnO for plugins within Ableton Live [1 Attachment]

nai direndai

Hi EJ SHELDON,

It worked like a charm And I learned something about Ableton in the process. Thanks a million!

Merry Christmas to you too and all the best,

On Tue, Dec 25, 2018 at 5:54 PM EJ SHELDON bluesrock13@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from EJ SHELDON included below]

Create a MIDI Track -
MIDI FROM = your MIDI Interface, Channel = FCB Channel (default 1), MIDI 2 = Audio Channel with the Plugin

I don't currently have Guitar Rig installed, so I'm using Amplitube as the example, and I've renamed the Audio track accordingly.

I've attached a screenshot.

Merry Christmas!