From: fcb1010@... on behalf of STEVEN BARTLETT koontzman@... [fcb1010]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 1:53 PM
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: [fcb1010] Fishman Tripleplay synth midi pickup

I got the fcb1010 to go with my synth pick up.  Before I try all the programming,  do I need an uno chip?

John Georgeson

Where is the best place to buy a uno chip?

John D. Georgeson
UpBeat Studios LLC
608-516-3016
"Sing to him a new song;
    play skillfully, and shout for joy! "
(Psalm 33:3 NIV)

Yes, for HOLD function.

I got the fcb1010 to go with my synth pick up.  Before I try all the programming,  do I need an uno chip?

EJ SHELDON

You could save a couple of bucks by buying it from a pirate on ebay, or you could buy it from the guy that did the work to create it in the first place:

Answer. We usually ship EPROMs between 1 and 3 working days after ordering in case of PayPal payment. In case of payment through bank transfer, it can take a few days for the payment to be processed.
www.fcb1010.eu