From: fcb1010@... <fcb1010@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 5:46 AM
To: fcb1010@...
Subject: [fcb1010] FS: FCB1010 with UNO chip and case -- $100 + shipping

Going back to regular ole' pedals.

Selling my FCB1010 with UNO chip on board. I have the original chip as well. I don't remember the firmware number of the original chip.  SKB carrying case in black. I'll also send you my serial number for the FCB Uno Controller software for PC as I'll be uninstalling the software since I don't need it anymore. The program makes programming the UNO chip much easier.

$100 plus whatever it costs to ship it to you.

email c_wiernik at yahoo.com if interested.

EJ SHELDON

OOPS! Missed the first line!