Topics

glow-in-the-dark stickers #for_sale

ossandust

While cleaning up my stock I found a few blank sheets of glow-in-the-dark stickers for the FCB1010. A few years ago we used to sell pre-printed ones along with the UnO4Kemper firmware. These sheets are blank, you can write on them with black alcohol marker. The UnO4Kemper picture is just to show what they look like installed on the FCB1010. You can get such a blank sheet (21 stickers) for 25€, shipping included - but I only ship within Europe. Interested? Send an email to "info at fcb1010 dot eu".