Topics

Help

Eduardo Allgayer <oerduardo@...>

Hi, first, thanks so much for the Join.
Im new with fcb1010, i already read many files, i want to know If i can choose each effect on each pedal, like a stomp box, i have a fcb1010 uno chip, and a gmx212.

BUT, that said, attached is a sysex file that should get you started. It’s in UNO_ControlCenter format. If you don’t have the UNO_ControlCenter Editor, get it. It’s the one made for the UNO chip by the creator of the UNO chip. It’s super easy to use, and will save you countless hours of pain. It’s around $20, but worth every penny.

In case you’re a glutton for punishment, and would like to try to program your FCB/UNO manually, I’ve also attached a screenshot of the configuration. Instructions are in the UNO manual.

Expression pedal A controls your WAH, B is Volume.

Stomp 1 (stomps on lower row) switches channels.

Stomp 2 turns OFF/ON all FX – I THINK. As with all Behringer manuals, this one sucks.

Stomp 3 toggles MOD FX

Stomp 4 toggles REVERB

Stomp 5 toggles DELAY

As far as I can tell, those are the ONLY FX toggles that you get (section 7.0, table 7.2) and, as mentioned, I’m just guessing that this will work.

Don’t forget to enable MIDI (section 4.3 of the manual) and set it to receive on MIDI Channel 1 (section 6.3).

The presets are sequential. You’ll eventually want to organize your presets in a way that suits your personal needs. Or modify the existing presets.

For further help, you should join the FCB1010_UNO group. Might be someone there has a GMX amp.

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!

Im new with fcb1010, i already read many files, i want to know If i can choose each effect on each pedal, like a stomp box, i have a fcb1010 uno chip, and a gmx212.

Johnny Cupedro

Listen to EJ. He was the only real help I ever got.

--
John S. Cupedro
cell: 216-244-0918

EJ SHELDON

Hi John! Still Rockin”?

Listen to EJ. He was the only real help I ever got.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 8:27 PM Eduardo Allgayer oerduardo@... [fcb1010] <fcb1010@...> wrote:

Hi, first, thanks so much for the Join.

Im new with fcb1010, i already read many files, i want to know If i can choose each effect on each pedal, like a stomp box, i have a fcb1010 uno chip, and a gmx212.

--

John S. Cupedro
cell: 216-244-0918

Johnny Cupedro