Topics

Hey THERE - Looking for TC-Electronics FireWorx help

JPThere@...

Hi,

I just picked up a TC-Electronics FireWorx and an FCB1010 to control it... I'm just getting started and already having a little bit trouble... I'd like to start simply:  I'd like to use the FCB1010 "UP and "DOWN" switches to send program changes to my Fireworx to scroll through the presets with the controller...

Anyone out THERE doing this?

My next task will be to get the FCB1010 to control the "alpha" setting on the FireWorx...  This one may be difficult in that it appears that the FCB1010 does not send control changes... IS this true?  Does the new EPROM update add this functionality?

Thank you,

John