Topics

Hot-Rodded FCB Stuff For Sale #for_sale

Chris Eloranta

Hi All,

For any who may be interested, I'm selling off some gear.  This includes the pedalboard I constructed for a previous project, which includes:
  • Gordius Little Giant Module in good condition
  • FCB1010 with Gordius firmware and Phantom Power modifications (FCB Uno or original FCB Firmware also available included or separate, if I can find them in my closet)
  • Three Boss FS-5U external momentary foot switches
  • 2-channel Effects Looper for bringing two guitar stomps in/out of the signal chain (Controlled by Contact Closure on the Gordius)

Or, if anyone out there feels inspired to adopt the whole pedalboard as a project, let me know. (DIY enthusiasts in British Columbia only: There's no instruction manual and I can't imagine how I would ship it.)

It is partially deconstructed, but I believe all the parts are still available.  In addition to the above, it includes  1xMIDI IN, 4xMIDI out, jacks for off-board foot switches, two locking wall wart power strips to power all the included electronics, and a connection port for iPhone hardwired MIDI.  I've also got all the expensive right-angle connectors required to keep this thing stageworthy and as 'sleek' as possible.  The whole thing is 5 feet wide and weighs a lot, but it actually folds up for transport, if you can believe it!

If it floats your boat, I also hacked a cheap Playstation 3 'Rock Band' keytar as a phantom powered MIDI controller, and the board has a custom port for this.  Would consider selling.

I'm keeping the stomp boxes on the right-hand side of the photo.

Fun story, I once received a 'slow clap applause' from record producer "Gggarth" Richardson when he saw this thing.

Let me know if any of you are interested in either the board or the parts.

Best,

Chris