Howdy!

Ryan DiDomizio

Hi all,

I'm a new member of the group and I just wanted to say thanks for adding me and introduce myself..

I'm a 60 yr old guitar player who plays events and bars around Abilene, TX in a cover band doing classic rock, country (some old, some new), and some blues.

I recently ditched my tube amp collection and acquired a Line 6 HX Stomp and a FCB1010 to navigate it, Direct into the band's Bose PA and a headrush 8" FRFR.  I'm completely new to both the HXS and the FCB, so not an expert, by far.

I've never dabbled in Midi before so I'm spunging up all I can, especially when it comes to this particular gear and how they work together.

Thanks again,

Ryan D.

EJ SHELDON

HI! Welcome to the Wonderful World of MIDI!

I'm assuming that since you're posting in the FCB1010 board, you have the FCB with the stock chip (not UNO).

Go HERE:

Download the editor AND the instructions for using it.

Attached is a demo file that I made for someone to use with his HXS.

When you've got the editor up and the sysex file loaded to your FCB, get back to me and I'll explain how it works and what to do next.

If you need help getting there, get back to me.

Damien Benoit

Hey, I’m new to this group, just got an FCB1010. A bit on the opposite spectrum of Ryan. I am 39yrs old been playing guitar and producing hip hop music for a huge variety of types in the central Louisiana area & also playing drums 2-3 times a week I Cajun French band. I’ve been doing a lot to create my perfect home jam and record setup using mostly Ableton Live, my guitars, basses and all types of midi controllers as well as Traktor Dj/ turntables and wanted something to quickly setup different types of triggers, mostly creating live loops of things to be able to play multiple thing at the house and perform lots of genres of music at the house day to day when not being a local rappers audio engineer/producer. I hope I learn anout this pedal fast with this group, got it today and lots so far cause its not like any of my simple USB midi devices. I can’t wait to be a pro at it though!

EJ SHELDON

Hello sketalee! Welcome to the group! We're always happy to help, but please start a new thread, as it get "s confusing working with multiple people in one thread! Thanks, and Good Luck with your new tool!

cem engin

Yes, now it works...